Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Earth Mother and The Mystic

These two are used to hanging side by side, but they shine as individuals.
Each has her own magic, and her eyes reveal a very old soul. 
Sensitive but strong, treat them right or you might find them gone. 
So guard them well and hang them high. 
They like to be at a level where they can look you in the eye.



With every donation of $10 or more I am offering a free gift, your choice of hand drawn art, printed on 8x10 glossy cardstock.
Please include your choice as well as your shipping address in the message as you go through paypal.

My ideas about exodus lately have translated into freeing myself from everything that keeps me from my vision and purpose.  This includes everyday distractions that set themselves up as hurdles on the way to my success, as well as the very real system of slavery we've all been a part of.  I've left the work place.  My husband has left the workplace.  We will no longer give away hours and years doing things we don't love, working to build some one else's empire while we as a family struggle to make ends meet.

When you donate, you are showing your support and solidarity.  You are putting a little bit of energy towards a future where we are not all born slaves, but where it is recognized that we are born with potential, and with the tools and clues we need to help us realize it.  Where we are free to be ourselves. The world is changing.  Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment